Central HUB Marshal – Job Description
Saturday 2nd and Sunday 4th
What do I do as a Central HUB Marshal? The Central HUB is where all riders and volunteers start and finish their day – so you will be in heart of the action. Your role may include site set up, site marshaling by managing traffic flow of people & riders, rider registration desk or general event enquires. Your Team Leader will assist you with the various tasks that need to take place.
- On the day ride registration
- Site safety at all times
- Information giving to cyclists and the public
- Keep the Central HUB shining through implementing the recycling and rubbish plan
- Run sporting games or other on site activities in the afternoon
- Coordinate lost property items
Do I need any special skills? The ability to take direction from your Team and manage a large crowd and an early morning riser. A friendly and helpful personality also won’t go astray.